Thursday, July 9, 2009

Advice, Comments and Come Backs

Have you ever just wanted to say what you are thinking as opposed to what is politically correct or acceptable??? Well, surprise...I pretty much say what's on my mind most of the time. Don't get me wrong, I don't set out to create a scene or embarrassing moment, I just liven things up a little when ever I can. So whenever people ask me some questions, or give advice, or just make comments that unnerve me a little, I usually have a come back. For Example...

Question from a cashier: How would you like to pay for that?

My answer: Out of your pocket!

Advice from my daughter: Pick your battles!

My answer: I just did!

Greeting from the waiter: My name is Joe and I will be your waiter tonight.

My answer: My name is Bonnie and I will be your customer tonight.

Comment from a friend after a heated debate: You are so opinionated.

My answer: Thank you...Would you like to have one too???

No comments: