Friday, January 2, 2009

Customers New Years Resolution


THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!

However, I know quite a few retailers who would love it if certain consumers were to commit to the following 10 New Years Resolutions.


1. I will not get to the drive through window and ask for a Braille menu
2. I will not answer "With Your Money!" when the cashier asks me, "How Would You Like To Pay For that?"
3. I will not say, "Yes, Right Where You Left Everything!" when the sales person asks, "Did You Find Everything OK?"
4. I will not hold up the line while I search the bottom of my purse for exact change
5. I will not challenge every price on every item the cashier rings up
6. I will not say, "Hello, my name is Bonnie, and I will be your customer today!", when the server at the restaurant introduces themselves at the table
7. I will not take more than the maximum number of items allowed at the Express checkout
8. I will not park my SUV in the compact car space, and I will park within the lines
9. I will not leave perishables such as frozen foods on the gum rack at the grocery checkout because I am too lazy to put it back where I found it
10. I will not ignore or tell the charity worker outside the store that "I Already Gave" and keep walking

This is dedicated to all of the Retailers, Servers, and Customer Service representatives who have had to endure long lines, cranky customers and working long hours on holidays!

My own personal New Years Resolutions are 2 blogs down!

Thank You For Your Hard Work!!!

1 comment:

SingingShrink said...

I think most of us have been that employee putting up with people like that (me sometimes) and can appreciate your words!